QUEENTERESTING

Queen blogger of anything & everything interesting!

Yes, you read that right.

Report says Lucy Baxter, who campaigns for equal rights for Down’s Syndrome sufferers, is so desperate for 21-year-old Otto to have his first sexual experience she is considering paying a prostitute to sleep with him. She won't mind it if he went to a brothel in Amsterdam. Lucy thinks this is a way for his son to be normal - to do what normal people would do.

She says she would be pleased if her son Otto brought a woman back to the house for sex.

I don’t have a problem with any of it. He’s going to Las Vegas for a few days to promote himself as an actor so who knows, he might get lucky over there.

“When he gets back home I’ve lined up a few dating agencies for him to join. I always encourage him to go to nightclubs and other places where people pick up women.”

“I’d also love it if Otto got a girlfriend pregnant. It’s another experience everyone goes through so why not him? The chances of him having a baby with Down’s are no more than anyone else.”
I just know not all normal people would force it upon themselves. He's only 21 and it'll come. Why the pressure? Then again, that's just my opinion.

Source: mirror.co.uk



edit post

0 Reply to "Mom to pay girl to have sex with Down's syndrome son"

Post a Comment

QUEEN BLOGGER .. of anything & everything interesting!

By anything and everything, I literally mean ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! It's really my mood that dictates what I discuss here. Topics will range from Fashion, News, Fun, Activities, Internet, Gossip, Hollywood, Movies, Sports, Politics, Philosophy, Culture, etc.

Now you know what I mean. In this hectic, man eat man world, most of you forget to have fun. You miss out on so much because your everyday is becoming so work-centered. Ugh it's disgusting. You miss out on life and what it really means to live. People have different interests so I don't want to just talk about one thing here. I myself am interested in so many things and I get bored with just reading about one single topic over and over again.

I'm here to change that.

Browse around and save yourself from getting wrinkled foreheads from all that stress. Here will be my melting pot of my oh so many interests.

Enjoy and make sure you drop by again! Bisous!

xx, Queenteresting

Keywordspy
All contents of this blog are owned by Queenteresting unless stated otherwise.
Copyright © 2009 Queenteresting.
All rights reserved.