QUEENTERESTING

Queen blogger of anything & everything interesting!

In case you're considering plastic surgery.. 1

7:16 PM by , under

Think again! Why? Here's why..


Italian socialite Michaela Romanini


Silvester's mom Jackie Stallone


This is a guy named Pete Burns, frontman of British band Dead or Alive


48 year old Korean woman named Hang Mioku was obsessed


Who could forget $4M work on Jocelyn Wildenstein (cat woman)?

Reports tell us that since 1997, there has been a
457 percent increase in the total number of cosmetic procedures. Surgical procedures increased by 114 percent, and nonsurgical procedures increased by 754 percent.

AND Americans spent just under
$13.2 billion on cosmetic procedures in 2006.

I doubt it's gonna be the same this year or in the next few years. Hey that's a lot of money considering this is only the US we're talking about here.

Well during this "wonderful" (ugh) time of crisis, you guys might want to re-think or think a lot harder if you really want to get that "enhancement". You might actually be saving not just money but your face as well.






edit post

1 Reply to "In case you're considering plastic surgery.."

Unknown on July 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Omg... I will take care with my cosmetic surgery and I won't exaggerate, because I don't want to look awful like these celebrities. Personally, I also had a facelift by Dr. Jerome Edelstein, but it's not noticeable... I don't want to have bad results, and Thank God that I'm satisfied with mine.

 

Post a Comment

QUEEN BLOGGER .. of anything & everything interesting!

By anything and everything, I literally mean ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! It's really my mood that dictates what I discuss here. Topics will range from Fashion, News, Fun, Activities, Internet, Gossip, Hollywood, Movies, Sports, Politics, Philosophy, Culture, etc.

Now you know what I mean. In this hectic, man eat man world, most of you forget to have fun. You miss out on so much because your everyday is becoming so work-centered. Ugh it's disgusting. You miss out on life and what it really means to live. People have different interests so I don't want to just talk about one thing here. I myself am interested in so many things and I get bored with just reading about one single topic over and over again.

I'm here to change that.

Browse around and save yourself from getting wrinkled foreheads from all that stress. Here will be my melting pot of my oh so many interests.

Enjoy and make sure you drop by again! Bisous!

xx, Queenteresting

Keywordspy
All contents of this blog are owned by Queenteresting unless stated otherwise.
Copyright © 2009 Queenteresting.
All rights reserved.