QUEENTERESTING

Queen blogger of anything & everything interesting!

Bar Refaeli in SI 2009 (0)

6:27 PM by , under

Bar Refaeli for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2009

The bikini she's wearing on the front cover looks a biiiit too small for her (As if you guys mind)



edit post

0 Reply to "Bar Refaeli in SI 2009"

Post a Comment

QUEEN BLOGGER .. of anything & everything interesting!

By anything and everything, I literally mean ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! It's really my mood that dictates what I discuss here. Topics will range from Fashion, News, Fun, Activities, Internet, Gossip, Hollywood, Movies, Sports, Politics, Philosophy, Culture, etc.

Now you know what I mean. In this hectic, man eat man world, most of you forget to have fun. You miss out on so much because your everyday is becoming so work-centered. Ugh it's disgusting. You miss out on life and what it really means to live. People have different interests so I don't want to just talk about one thing here. I myself am interested in so many things and I get bored with just reading about one single topic over and over again.

I'm here to change that.

Browse around and save yourself from getting wrinkled foreheads from all that stress. Here will be my melting pot of my oh so many interests.

Enjoy and make sure you drop by again! Bisous!

xx, Queenteresting

Keywordspy
All contents of this blog are owned by Queenteresting unless stated otherwise.
Copyright © 2009 Queenteresting.
All rights reserved.